HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL wishes to inform users of the website www.villarosahotel.eu (hereinafter the „Site“) of the Policy adopted with regards to the Protection of personal data and to underline its commitment and attention to the protection of their privacy.
Name of the holder of the treatment: HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL
Contact details of the data controller: GARDINI ALESSANDRO
Address: LUNGOLAGO C. BATTISTI, 89 DESENZANO D/G (BS)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Owner’s representative and contact details: Not present
DPO and contact details: SYNTHESIS SECURITY SRL 0302752402 firstname.lastname@example.org
HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL is committed to protecting the privacy of users. It uses procedures and technical means that are capable of protecting the confidentiality and security of personal data against:
• Improper use or disclosure;
• Unauthorized modification;
• Loss or destruction, accidental or caused by an unlawful act;
• Unauthorized access.
Navigation within the Site is free and requires no registration, with the exception of some areas in which the user may freely and expressly provide a set of data concerning them, in order to contact us or send reservations. Therefore, when the visitor provides their personal data, the controller will expressly inform them pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 stating (by way of example) the purposes and means of the data processed by HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL, as well as of their right to request erasure or updating of data at any time.
This privacy statement describes the means for collecting and processing the data used by the site. The following information does not therefore apply to other sites, products or services not provided directly by HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL, online and offline, or to other websites that may be consulted by the user via links and/or activities carried out by third parties.
When accessing this website, you agree that HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL collects some of your personal data. This page aims to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We process two types of data:
• data provided by the user
• data that we collect automatically
Data provided by the user
When you access the site and decide to make a booking, you make contact with HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL, therefore we ask you to provide some data needed to make the booking.
We ask you to provide us with your name and surname, your home address, your e-mail address, your telephone number and other optional data such as your date of birth and any preferences on the booked room or services required, and your credit card details.
Data belonging to third parties
Should you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the processing of their data with the means described in this information sheet.
Data of under 14s
If you are under the age of 14, you cannot provide us with any personal data, nor can you send an email and, in any case, we may not be held responsible for any false statements you have provided. Should we become aware of any untruthful declarations, we shall immediately proceed to erase all personal data acquired.
Data we collect automatically
We collect the following data when the customer uses our services:
– technical data: e.g. IP address, browser type, current location data (approximate) of the device you are using;
– data collected using cookies or similar technology: for more information, please visit „Cookies“ section.
DATA PURPOSE AND COMMUNICATION
The data collected is used for processing your reservation request, and in order to fulfil any type of obligation covered and required by current laws, related normative regulations and commercial uses, in particular, related to fiscal and taxation matters.
Processing of personal data collected may be used, following your explicit consent, according to the case, for sending commercial communications, as well as being communicated to our commercial partners for co-marketing activities and commercial promotions, pursuant to possible subsequent relations with HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL, as well as, for the mere exchange of information and contact details, in any case, related to organized activities and events in which HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL may participate. In any case, processing shall concern only common data. HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL does not collect or derive personal data or information from its website for the purpose of disclosure or sale to external subjects for marketing purposes, nor does it lend itself to sending electronic mail on behalf of third parties.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND CONSENT
Data communication is essential but not mandatory and any refusal shall not have consequences, but it makes it impossible for to reply to your booking request.
Your consent to the processing of the same data for carrying out the purposes described above is optional. However, failure to provide your consent may preclude the performance of the aforementioned activities.
MEANS OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data shall be processed mainly using electronic tools to fulfil the obligations and purposes indicated above but also in paper form. The data contained in the aforementioned booking system are treated using appropriate security measures in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorized access or processing not in accordance with the purpose of collection.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the services requested by the data subject until the purposes indicated by the data controller have been reached, within and not beyond the specific legal provisions.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, data relating to electronic traffic, excluding, in any case, the contents of such communications, shall be kept for a period not exceeding 2 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which transposed the EU Directive 2017/541 on the subject of anti-Terrorism.
The data collected when executing the service may be communicated to:
– companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the technical operation of the service, such as suppliers that provide server housing and web hosting services. The latter guarantee, and take responsibility for, the processing of your data in accordance with the rules laid down by the GDPR;
– government and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
Personal data may also be transferred to other parties in order to carry out, in full or in part, activities pertaining to the service.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
LINKS WITH THIRD PARTY SITES
This information is provided only to the www.villarosahotel.eu website and not for any other websites consulted by the user via link. HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL shall not be held responsible for personal data provided by users to external parties or to any other websites linked to this Site.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOTEL VILLA ROSA SRL protects the privacy of personal data unconditionally. The different technologies and protection procedures used are aimed at protecting personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, personal information is stored on systems to which access is limited, located in controlled environments.
The online booking channel is secure. All information is exchanged with SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer).
A cookie is a small file saved on the hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to the user’s computer. Cookies are assigned to the user in a unique way and can only be read by the Web server of the domain that sent them. No personal data of the user is acquired by the site in this way.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You can send, at any time, an email to email@example.com to obtain information on your data, ask for a correction or erasure. Erasure will be carried out within the scheduled administrative times and in compliance with the retention period specified in the „DURATION“ point
Any natural person who uses our service may:
– obtain from the owner, at any time, information on the existence of their personal data, their origin, the purposes and methods of processing and, if their data is present, obtain access to the personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, limitation of the processing of data if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR applies, or the transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those not requiring storage in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed;
– to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if relevant to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending of advertising or commercial communication material. Each user also has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
– receive one’s personal data, provided knowingly and actively or by using the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by electronic device, and to transmit them, unhindered, to another data processing controller.
– lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
We remind you that for further questions or requests related to your personal data and to the respect of your privacy, please write to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.